Weather: Looking better.
Trail Conditions: Grades should be OK.
Making plans for the big move to get my Mom up here, how would you like to be 81 years old and moving to the UP? I don’t know who is crazier, Mom or me. But the thought of waking up everything and looking out into your front yard and seeing Lake Gogebic I think will be awesome. Then sitting at the kitchen table staring at the Lake while Mom cooks me breakfast and we talk about what we are going to eat for dinner……..PRICELESS
A Retired Person’s Perspective:
1. I’m not saying let’s go kill all the stupid people. I’m just saying let’s remove all the warning labels and let the problem work itself out.
2. I changed my car horn to gunshot sounds. People move out of the way much faster now.
3. You can tell a lot about a woman’s mood just by her hands. If they are holding a gun, she’s probably pissed.
4. Gone are the days when girls cooked like their mothers. Now they drink like their fathers.
5. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone you’ve just met? That’s common sense leaving your body.
6. I don’t like making plans for the day. Because then the word “premeditated” gets thrown around in the courtroom.
7. I didn’t make it to the gym today. That makes 1,500 days in a row.
8. I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.
9. Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers. If you find one, what ‘s your plan?
10. Everyone has a right to be stupid. Politicians just abuse the privilege.