Trail Conditions: Grades are good.
Beautiful outside. A great weekend and next week looks even better. Spring has sprung, Finally. Now back to cleaning up the mess over at Sullys. The heavy wet snow last November took out the second floor front porch, Lots of crap to clean up, and then I have to deal with the rest of the building LOL.
2. Use your parent’s address for your mail.
3. Guy (you) buys a house.
4. Guy rents out house to his girl girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
5. Section 8 will pay $900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay out the butt for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend gets to go to college free for being a single mother.
8. Girlfriend gets $600 a month for food stamps.
9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend get free utilities.
11. Guy moves into home but uses moms house to get mail sent to.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1800 a month and never has to work again.
$21600 disability +
$10800 free housing +
$6000 free Obamacare +
$6000 free food +
$4800 free utilities +
$6000 Pell grant money to spend +
$12000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant +
$8800 tax benefit for being a single mother
=$75,000 a year in benefits
Any idea why the country is 18 + trillion in debt.
Keep it up, your children will pay the price.