Weather: Warm and rain.

60% chance of rain or 40% chance of no rain. You pick. Mass for Pops today at 9am, think I better show up this morning and go to church with Mom.

I think we may be taking an ATV ride the weekend of September 12th. Got some friends coming up from Iowa, if you are interested shoot me an email. It may be a little too early for fall colors but a ride will be fun just the same.

ATT00025 ATT00037

Comments are closed.