Weather: Cooler with 1-3 inches on the way.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone. Snow on the way this afternoon. Not much but it is still snow. My cameras are running again on weather underground, today I think we are going to put a tree up in front of Mom’s web cam.
Lots of football on today, Packers and Bears at 8:30 tonight. I’ll be there at noon to open up for the Lions game.
Things You Can Say At Thanksgiving and Get Away With
1. Talk about a huge breast!
2. Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist.
3. It’s Cool Whip time!
4. If I don’t undo my pants, I’ll burst!
5. Whew, that’s one terrific spread!
6. I’m in the mood for a little dark meat.
7. Are you ready for seconds yet?
8. It’s a little dry, do you still want to eat it?
9. Just wait your turn, you’ll get some!
10. Don’t play with your meat.
11. Just spread the legs open and stuff it in.
12. Do you think you’ll be able to handle all these people at once?
13. I didn’t expect everyone to come at once!
14. You still have a little bit on your chin.
15. How long will it take after you stick it in?
16. You’ll know it’s ready when it pops up.
17. Wow, I didn’t think I could handle all of that!
18. That’s the biggest one I’ve ever seen!
19. How long do I beat it before it’s ready?
HAPPY TURKEY DAY!