Trail conditions: Poor to Good.
Check out our Snowball Cancer Page.
Click on the link above to order your snowball cancer shirts, you only have 13 more days to order them.
Well we got screwed again, John Dee’s yellow crayon showing 24″+ is not coming through. But we did pick up some good snow. We probably got about a foot in the last 5 days or so. But the good news is the cold is here to freeze up the wet spots.
Conditions have improved a lot and groomers are out doing their thing. I think we will be in for a busy week, sleds started pulling in last night. More snow is in the forecast for this week so trail conditions should keep improving as the week goes on.
GOD ENJOYS A GOOD LAUGH!
There were 3 good arguments that Jesus was black:
1. He called everyone brother.
2. He liked Gospel.
3. He didn’t get a fair trial.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Jewish:
1. He went into His Father’s business.
2. He lived at home until he was 33.
3. He was sure his Mother was a virgin and his Mother was sure He was God.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Italian:
1. He talked with His hands.
2. He had wine with His meals.
3. He used olive oil.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was a Californian:&nb! sp;
1. He never cut His hair.
2. He walked around barefoot all the time.
3. He started a new religion.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was an American Indian:
1. He was at peace with nature.
2. He ate a lot of fish.
3. He talked about the Great Spirit.
But then there were 3 equally good arguments that Jesus was Irish:
1. He never got married.
2. He was always telling stories.
3. He loved green pastures.
But the most compelling evidence of all – 3 proofs that Jesus was a woman:
1. He fed a crowd at a moment’s notice when there was virtually no food.
2. He kept trying to get a message across to a bunch of men who just didn’t get it.
3. And even when He was dead; He had to get up because there was still work to do
Can I get an AMEN!!