Had a great week with my Brothers and we got a lot done at Mom’s house. We built a deck, put up her screened house, replanted her bushes, put in edging, got wood for winter, cut grass and did all the trimming around the yard. Nice job guys, we need to do this at least once a month.
Friday we rented a few 4-seaters from Mark and Marlin at Timberline Sports. Everyone had a blast. The best was when we were in Greenland and got lost and ended up in the mud.
Ontonagon did a great job of signing through town, I wish Greenland would do the same. It is very confusing, and when I asked the cashier at the gas station where the ATV trail was, she directed me to the SNOWMOBILE map on the wall. I realize it is our responsibility to know where to go. But if we want to attract tourism to the UP we need to do a better job of signing to keep people where they need to be.
• Venison for dinner again? Oh deer!
• How does Moses make tea? Hebrews it.
• England has no kidney bank, but it does have a Liverpool .
• I tried to catch some fog, but I mist.
• They told me I had type-A blood, but it was a Typo.
• I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic. It’s syncing now.
• Jokes about German sausage are the wurst.
• I know a guy who’s addicted to brake fluid, but he says he can
stop any time.
• I stayed up all night to see where the sun went, and then it dawned on me.
• This girl said she recognized me from the vegetarian club, but
I’d never met herbivore.
• When chemists die, they barium.
• I’m reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can’t put it down.
• I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
• Why were the Indians here first? They had reservations.
• I didn’t like my beard at first. Then it grew on me.
• Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job
because she couldn’t control her pupils?
• When you get a bladder infection, urine trouble.
• Broken pencils are pointless.
• What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary? A thesaurus.
• I dropped out of communism class because of lousy Marx.
• I got a job at a bakery because I kneaded dough.
• Velcro – what a rip off!
• Don’t worry about old age; it doesn’t last.